Capezio 1146W Phoenix Pointe Shoe
Expertly hand-crafted and designed to rise above the rest! Capezio Phoenix incorporates lightweight technology and sleek lines to provide dancers with precision and grace.
- Slightly tapered inner toe box
- Low vamp
- Slight u-shape throat
- New plush binding provides maximum stretch
- Plush, anti-slip micofiber lining prevents excess sweating and blisters caused by friction
- Bar-tacked elastic drawstring prevents accidental pull outs
- New heel design relieves excess pressure from the Achilles (ideal for Achilles tendonitis) and provides mobility at the Achilles to promote deeper pliés and better jumps
- Bias side seam elongates the line of the foot
- Slightly raised sides accommodate higher insteps
- High and feathered wings provide lateral support
- Moderate crown is hand flattened for sleek fit and feel
- High and wide platform for easy balancing; removable surgical gel on internal platform edge to alleviate toe pressure
- Reduced sole provides better grip and balance on the floor
- Half-skived (1/2 Shank)
- 2 leather board shank provides light support and maximum flexibility at arch
- Skived ball of foot encourages smooth roll-through and articulation
- No pleats for smooth and sleek finish
- Begin a half size up from street shoe size
- Ribbons sold separately
No cash refunds. Receipt needed for exchanges and returns. Items must be in new condition free of damage or signs of wear with original packing (boxes, tags, etc). Tights and undergarments are not eligible for return/exchange.
Pointe Shoe Fittings
For first time pointe shoe shoppers, we recommend a professional fitting at our store. Please call (304)-343-2100 to set up an appointment.