Bloch ES0160S European Balance Pointe Shoe strong Shank
BLOCH bestseller! European Balance has a curved last which follows the natural contours of the foot, providing maximum comfort and injury protection.
- The European Balance allows the dancer to feel as though they can stand en pointe all day, as the curved last and shank remain in close contact with the instep, significantly improving injury protection
- Tapered box with less internal space for the toes creates a snug and secure fit
- The exterior of the shoe has a more streamlined appearance without losing the width of the platform
- The generous platform encourages balanced weight distribution and can reduce pressure on individual metatarsals
- Diagonal side seam reduces satin creasing
- The low profile of the shoe, medium side, open throat line of the vamp shape, and elastic drawstring, creates a streamlined, snug fit
- Heel cushion
- Noise reduction under the pleats
- A paste
- Elastic drawstring
- Also available with a strong shank
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
Pointe shoes should fit perfectly and never leave room for growth, so in order to ensure they support feet precisely and comfortably, we recommend getting fitted by our professional fitters before you buy a new pair of pointe shoes. We recommend choosing two sizes down from your women's street style shoe. For Tweens/youth we recommend choosing the same size as your street shoe size.
No cash refunds. Receipt needed for exchanges and returns. Items must be in new condition free of damage or signs of wear with original packing (boxes, tags, etc). Tights and undergarments are not eligible for return/exchange.
Pointe Shoe Fittings
For first time pointe shoe shoppers, we recommend a professional fitting at our store. Please call (304)-343-2100 ahead to set up an appointment.